About the Foundation
The local charitable foundation in the name of Venerable Euphrosyne of Polotsk is registered by the decision of Head department of justice from 4/18/2014 No 6 in the Uniform state register of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs for No194903694
The purpose of activity of the Foundation is the charitable activity directed to revival of spiritual and moral values and traditions, humanitarian aid to all segments of the population, support of social, charitable, cultural, educational and other socially useful initiatives and programs.
The subject of activity of the Foundation is attraction, creation and distribution of various material resources for achievement of the authorized purposes and the solution of tasks of the Foundation.
Tasks of the Foundation are:
- maintenance of interorthodox, interchristian, interreligious contacts;
- assistance of the Belarusian Orthodox Church in its educational projects;
- assistance of the Belarusian Orthodox Church in the work on restoration of objects of spiritual and cultural heritage, including monasteries and churches;
- assistance in implementation of actions for protection of a family, motherhood, paternity and childhood;
- assistance in social rehabilitation of the orphan children, children without parental care, neglected children, children who are in a difficult life situation;
- assistance in the organization of social and cultural actions.
The fund can interact with republican and local authorities, other organizations and individuals, including foreign, irrespective of forms of ownership.